Post 1

Hi everyone, this is my first post of the semester for the english class.
My name is Fernanda Guelnao, but my friends call me by my nickname, Yopo.
I am 25 years old. I am studying journalism in Universidad de Chile at the moment.
I grow up in Punta Arenas, that is my natal city, and came here for studies. I started journalism in 2011, but I posponed in 2014 for personal reasons. In 2016 I came here again to finish the degree. I hope go back to Punta Arenas soon after my graduation.

All my family is in Punta Arenas at the moment. I have two brothers and a little sister. They are living with my parents and my brother's boyfriend who goes to the city this year.  I love this city, and I miss all the things from there. In first place my family and friends, but also the life style of the place. Everything is so calm and the majority of the people is so kind. I miss too the fact that this city is soo close from beautiful landscapes. And of course, one of the most important reason why I miss Punta Arenas is the traditional food of the place.

About my hobbies, I can tell that I love music. I don't play any instrument, but I want to do musical journalism, or something relationed with culture. I Always go to concerts of local bands in Punta Arenas, in Santiago I go too. In fact, my tesis for the degree it's about a web magazine of rock in the Patagonia. Well, thanks for your attention, I hope this post can be of your liking.
Bye!



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Why I am studying journalism