Post 2: Why I am studying journalism

In my school days I did not have any idea of what I could study in the future. When I change of school in 2007 I realized that I was good for language so I could choose a humanist career. Then, when I took the PSU, that is the test you have to do to enter  at the superior education in Chile, I had good results and I began to think which career choose. 

I started to to see options in this area and finally decided for journalism. The main reason at that moment was that the curriculum map don't contain maths or any kind of science.  Besides, I was interested to the courses of photography, radio and the wish that I could do something good for the society. 

Anyway, that wish don't seems so practicable by now because it is hard to give an information or opinion that don't have to pass the restrict of the editorial media in Chile. That is one of the reasons that I would like to job in something related with culture, because in general it is not a controversial topic and also it is a benefit for the community. Without considering the stupid things that the reporters have to do in the news channels because many times they look like a clowns. In any case I am already working in a magazine of Patagonian music and I expect that this project thride to continue do something that I like.  


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1